ROLINE fiber optic patch cables in OM5 quality for high-performance fiber optic cabling in high-density environments.
- Security for the future! The OM5 fiber connector quality with very low insertion ensures an excellent quality at very high bandwidths of up to 100 Gbit/s Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and OIF applications with up to 150 meters - extends the system cost benefits to ultra long building backbones and medium length campus backbones.
- Material and clothing in ROLINE quality
- Duplex cables with fiber type Multimode 50/125µm, OM5
- Attenuation 850nm ≤ 2.3 dB/km, 953nm ≤ 1.7 dB/km, 1300nm ≤ 0.6 dB/km
- The cable assembled with "low-loss" connectors achieve very good values for insertion loss and reflection. Insertion loss of less than 0.3dB
- Outer diameter: 2.0mm
- UPC polish
- Modal Bandwidth: 4700 MHz-km (this bandwidth is based on application-specific implementation of the EMBC requirements)