This meter allows you to determine the power quality between your USB Type C sockets.
Voltage and current are measured simultaneously.
Simply connect the meter between your Macbook/notebook and the power supply and read off the charging current - ideal for quick testing of power supplies, sockets and cables!
- The optimal solution for monitoring the power supply of your USB Type C ports
- With the USB Type C meter you can measure voltage and current of the compatible USB Type C ports.
- Also for measuring USB Type C laptops or smartphones.
- Compact design, with bright, clear display for easy reading of the measured values
- Display of the values in volts, amps and mAh
- Indication of the current direction during charging process
- Passthrough charging functionality: the meter monitors power consumption and simultaneously charges your USB Type C device.
- Bypass of all USB data (Version 1.1 to 3.1 Gen 2): data running over the cable route is not disturbed.
- Without affecting the normal USB operation, also with USB Type C alternate mode - Video and USB Type C charging process
- Maximum voltage and current range: 20V 5A
- voltage and current measurement accuracy +/- 5%.
- Power consumption 5V / 30mA