This Express Card by Delock expands your notebook by one USB 3.0 port, which enables you to connect different USB 3.0 devices e.g. docking station, card reader, external enclosure etc. Since the USB-A interface is compatible to its forerunners USB 2.0 and USB 1.1, you can still use your existing USB devices.
The card complies with the Express Card 34 mm standard and is due to its flat design, most suitable for using even more cards on your notebook. The included USB power cable can be used for additional power supply. It can be connected from a free USB port to the Express Card.
• NEC / Renesas chipset
Express Card 34 mm >
1 x USB 3.0 A-female
1 x 5 V DC jack
• Data transfer rate up to 5 Gb/s
• Downwards compatible to USB 2.0 and USB 1.1, whereas a
higher data transfer rate of 5 Gb/s can not be reached
• Voltage: +5 V / max. 900 mA
• Windows XP/XP-64/Vista/Vista-64/7/7-64/8, Linux
• Notebook with a free Express Card slot
• Express Card USB 3.0
• USB power cable
• Driver CD
• User manual